Expat Tax Advisor Serving Bloomfield Hills, MI and the Rest of the World
Expat consultation services from E1040 Corporation’s team of CPAs and IRS-enrolled agents are the perfect solution for tax planning, assessments, and reviews.
No matter which phase of your life you’re in, we’ll help you plan your move abroad, assess your current tax situation, or navigate complicated expat tax requirements.
Here are a few common expat tax advice topics and our average consultation times:
- Reviewing employment contracts – usually 60 minutes
- Late filer assessments – usually 60 minutes
- Tax planning (such as preparing for a move abroad) – usually 30 minutes
- Consultations are done by phone, Skype or email depending on time-zones and availability.
- There may be some circumstances where it’s more practical to do an email-based consultation due to time-zones.
Cost is $150 per 30-minute increment. You will be invoiced in advance of the consultation and then you’ll be matched up with one of our expert accountants who will reach out to you within 1 business day to answer your tax questions!
The current wait time for consultations is approximately 1 week. These are prioritized based on payment, so please pay the consult invoice you receive and an accountant will reach out to schedule your appointment shortly thereafter.
Why Choose E1040 Corp. for expat tax advice?
- Expertise. Your consultation is with a CPA or IRS-Enrolled Agent. We specialize in providing expat tax advice to Americans living abroad.
- Simplification. We pride ourselves in being able to explain complicated tax matters in a way that you can understand, so that you can use that information to make good decisions about your finances.
- Support. Consultations are available year-round — we aren’t just here at tax time!
- Sincerity. Our customers come back time and again because we aren’t just tax experts, we’re easy to work with, too!